Recipe Wednesday has arrived, and with it I bring cookies. This recipe made by moi is inspired from Miss Mullberry Food blog, a person I have found very good at her business. On her site she has many different stuff and trust me, her pancakes are amazing!
So what inspired me to make this recipe? Probably being that chocolate chip cookie junkie that I am. I find it hard with some recipes, it‘s either too hard and it has to be refrigerated for 12 hours or the amount of flour seems weird. Maybe there’s not enough butter. So, at some point I just got enough and made my own. Because I can and felt that I needed too.
So please enjoy my cookies because you deserve them.
Treat yo self chocolate chip cookies
As a mum, I sometimes eat my frustration. Parents should recognise and acknowledge this. But these are even better when your children are at their grandparents and your husband begging for you to play WoW or watch some dumb action movie. If he doesn't rub your feet or calm the fuck down in WoW, after having these. You can stress eat them in the bathroom with a glass of wine. They are worth it, YOU are worth it.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 g melted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp vanilla extract or honey
- 600g chocolate chips
- Step 1 Before you start, turn the oven on at 175 C and line baking trays with baking sheets.
- Step 2 Now melt the butter, stir and set aside.
- Step 3 In a bowl, stiff together the flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Step 4 In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract (or honey) until its light, nice and fluffy. Once that is done, stir in the flour mixture.
- Step 5 After that add the cooled down butter and add in your chocolate chips.
- Step 6 Using a teaspoon, form some dough in a little ball and put on your baking sheets and keeping some distance between the cookies.
- Step 7 Put in oven for 12 minutes, once out let them cool down and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.